Information We Collect We collect and process various types of personal information necessary to provide our MSP services for VMWare, AWS and Intel. . This may include:
- Contact information (name, email address, phone number)
- Professional information (job title, employer)
- Payment details (credit card information, billing address)
- Technical information (IP address, device information, browser type)
- Usage data (pages visited, links clicked)
- Communication preferences (opt-ins, opt-outs)
Purpose of Data Collection We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our MSP services for VMWare, AWS and Intel.
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries
- To process payments and fulfill your requests for products and services
- To personalize your experience and improve our services
- To send you marketing and promotional materials (with your consent)
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights
Legal Basis for Processing We process personal data based on the following legal grounds:
- Performance of a contract: Processing is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you regarding our MSP services.
- Legitimate interests: Processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as improving our services and protecting our business.
- Consent: We will obtain your consent before processing personal data for marketing and promotional purposes.
Data Disclosure and Sharing We may disclose your personal information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We engage trusted third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our services and support. These providers are bound by contractual obligations to handle your personal data with care and confidentiality.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose personal data if required to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable governmental requests.
Data Security We implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Your Rights Under the Keya Data Protection Act, you have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- Right to access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: You can request the correction or update of inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- Right to erasure: You can request the deletion of your personal information, subject to legal limitations.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to restrict processing: You can request the restriction of processing when your personal information is inaccurate, unlawfully processed, or no longer needed.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise any of these rights or if you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
KEKA Precision Technologies 20th century Plaza, +254 727 861 407, firstname.lastname@example.org