Build Robust Cloud Workloads...
We learn and help you understand the pros and cons of decisions you make while building systems on the Cloud. We apply architectural best practices for designing and operating reliable, secure, efficient, cost-effective, and sustainable systems in the cloud
We provide a comprehensive range of cloud solutions to meet your business needs. As a certified VMware MSP and an AWS Select partner, as well as an Intel DaaS professional partner, we offer a combination of cutting-edge technologies and expert support to help you optimize your cloud infrastructure.
Cloud Infrastructure Management:
- We specialize in managing cloud infrastructures on AWS, ensuring high availability, scalability, and security.
- Our team of certified experts will handle all aspects of infrastructure management, including provisioning, monitoring, and optimization.
AWS Web Hosting and Email Hosting:
- Take advantage of our reliable AWS-based web hosting services, delivering fast and secure websites to your customers.
- Our email hosting solution, powered by cPanel, ensures efficient communication and robust spam protection.
- With our cloud-based Document Management solutions, you can easily organize, store, retrieve, and collaborate on documents.
- Enjoy a secure and streamlined approach to document management, including version control, access permissions, search capabilities, and more.
- As an authorized Managed Service Provider, we offer software licensing and deployment for leading VMware products, including Horizon 8, Airwatch Workspace ONE, Appdefense, and Carbon Black.
- Ensure compliance, enhance productivity, and streamline operations with these powerful software solutions.
We use 6 Pillars to Architect Cloud Solutions
By answering a few foundational questions, learn how well your architecture aligns with cloud best practices and gain guidance for making improvements.
Operational Excellence Pillar
The operational excellence pillar focuses on running and monitoring systems, and continually improving processes and procedures. Key topics include automating changes, responding to events, and defining standards to manage daily operations.
The security pillar focuses on protecting information and systems. Key topics include confidentiality and integrity of data, managing user permissions, and establishing controls to detect security events.
The reliability pillar focuses on workloads performing their intended functions and how to recover quickly from failure to meet demands. Key topics include distributed system design, recovery planning, and adapting to changing requirements.
Performance Efficiency Pillar
The performance efficiency pillar focuses on structured and streamlined allocation of IT and computing resources. Key topics include selecting resource types and sizes optimized for workload requirements, monitoring performance, and maintaining efficiency as business needs evolve.
Cost Optimization Pillar
The cost optimization pillar focuses on avoiding unnecessary costs. Key topics include understanding spending over time and controlling fund allocation, selecting resources of the right type and quantity, and scaling to meet business needs without overspending.
The sustainability pillar focuses on minimizing the environmental impacts of running cloud workloads. Key topics include a shared responsibility model for sustainability, understanding impact, and maximizing utilization to minimize required resources and reduce downstream impacts.